Rachel L. West Consulting
By Rachel L. West
The Political Social Worker
The mission of Rachel L. West Consulting is to provide quality services to helping professionals and organizations that will enable them to achieve their advocacy goals. I believe that advocacy is important and all nonprofits should, within the law, engage in advocacy work. Furthermore all social workers, including those in clinical practice, should be engaged in the public policy and political process.
I can provide consultation to organizations and social work professionals on a number of topics including but not limited to social networking, community outreach and advocacy.
Services for Social Good Organizations
- Outreach & engagement planning
- Creating a legislative agenda
- Monitoring legislation
- Advocacy program development
- Social media management
- Articles for newsletters or blogs
Services for Helping Professionals
- Establishing a career in macro social work
- Career planning for new helping professionals
- Using social media to establish and expand your private practice
Services can be provided by phone, email, Skype or Google Hangout. Pricing depends on the project. To find out more please contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (631) 615-1709. You can also fill out the contact form below.