Launching Your Social Work Career
By Rachel L. West
Advocacy & Community Outreach Specialist
If you are interested in the Job Search for a Macro Social Worker Webinar please go the this link and fill out the form. You will receive an invite the next time the webinar is scheduled.
“Make a plan—or someone else will make one for you.”
This Fall I will be offering a coaching program for new social work & nonprofit professionals. Launching Your Social Work Career is a 6 week structured program that provides participants with coaching related to career planning and the job search process. The focus of the program is not solely on the job search process, but more so on figuring out where you want to go and how you will get there.
The program will cover the following topics:
- Creating a road map for your career
- Exploring your career options
- Job search tips and resources
- How to establish your professional reputation
- How to use social media to networking, learning, and branding.
- 1 Individual coaching session prior to the start of the program.
- Live weekly classes (online and by phone).
- Membership to the LinkedIn Group.
- Unlimited email sessions during the 6 week program.
- Review of and suggestions for improving your social media accounts.
- 10% discount on individual coaching sessions good for one year after the completion of the program
Groups are limited to no more than 12 participants. The meetings will take place by phone and online. Meetings will run for 90 minutes.
Two sessions will be starting in October. One session will run on Wednesdays starting October 1st from 8:30 -10:00 PM (eastern). The second session will run on Sundays beginning October 12th from 3:00-4:30 PM (eastern).
Price: $210.00 ($35.00 per session). Please note that depending on how you choose to pay their may be additional fees for processing. Payments can be made upfront or weekly. If you have any questions you can reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (631) 615-1709.