What Do You Want To Know About Macro Social Work?
By Rachel L. West
Advocacy & Community Outreach Consultant
The topic on the February 12th #MacroSW chat is Everything You Want to Know About Macro Social Work But Were Afraid to Ask. @karanzgoda will be hosting.
The chat will cover the following:
- What is macro social work?
- How can I learn about macro social work practice?
- How can I connect with others doing macro social work?
- What inspires you about macro social work?
- What do you wish others knew about macro social work practice?
Karen has put together a list of resources on her blog. You can find them here. The chat starts at 9:00 PM EST.
#MacroSW Chats is collaboration Between the Association for Community Organization and Social Administration (ACOSA), University at Buffalo School of Social Work, the Network for Social Work Management (NSWM), and Karen Zgoda (Instructor at Bridgewater State University). The chats are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9:00 PM EST/ 6:00 PM PST. For more info check out: https://macrosw.wordpress.com