ACOSA Needs News & Articles
By Rachel L. West
Advocacy & Community Outreach Consultant
I’m passing along the following message from the Association for Community Organization and Social Administration (ACOSA). They are looking for volunteer writers for the newsletter. Read the message below for details:
Deadline for submission, September 21st. Length 500-750 words, but announcement and updates can be shorter.
Looking for updates on:
- Special Commission efforts and actions – need a good summary
- Policy Initiative with NY Charitable Trust and follow-up – also ISP update
- Report on macro journal collaboration – need a report
- News from the regions – e.g., Fight for $15, Union organizing, other protests and organizing for social/economic justice – stories pr reports (short articles, even photos)
- Student organizing and issue work
- New macro resources
- Book notices of import.
WE need ACOSA folks to report and write the news.